Terms and Conditions
- The user agrees that the acceptance of the following terms and conditions are a legal contract between ACMIIL and the user in addition to the KYC and other documents to be submitted for activation of the account.
- The user is responsible for the selection that he makes on the Web App and will not hold Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates liable for any such selection that he makes.
- The user agrees that in case of ‘Looking for Self Invest Option’, he has to manually choose products and will not be shown any advice on Risk Profiling of Goal Planning.
- The user agrees that if he chooses “Looking for Expert Advice”, he will be shown advice on Risk Profiling as well as Goal Planning
- Where under the product “Looking for Expert Advice”, the user selects, the “Determine user type scientifically”, the results of the test will be purely on the basis of the inputs made by the client.
- The user agrees to fill all necessary KYC details where required to do so. The user agrees that he will not hold ACMIIL liable for any errors that the user makes while entering data in the KYC details.
- The user agrees to make necessary payment, from his own designated bank account, for the total amount to be invested once the user has filled the KYC form online.
- Till such time as account is opened for the user, the amount paid by the user will be kept as “Margin Money” with ACMIIL. Once the account is opened, the said money will be allocated as per the investment choice of the client.
- Subsequent SIP installments will be auto-debited from the user’s designated bank account (bank account given during KYC registration). Auto-debit from user’s account will happen only for the amount chosen by user online for each Mutual Fund scheme. Meanwhile, the total authorization taken for the auto-debit amount will be higher (refer Table A) than total monthly SIP chosen by the user, so that the user is not required to send across new SIP mandate form when making a fresh/top-up SIP in future. Following are the auto-debit authorization limits that are set for customers:
|Total SIP chosen by user||Total auto-debit authorization taken|
|SIP up to 10,000||25,000|
|SIP between 10,001 – 25,000||50,000|
|SIP between 25,001 – 50,000||75,000|
|SIP between 50,001 – 75,000||100,000|
|SIP between 75,001 – 100,000||150,000|
|SIP between 100,001 – 150,000||200,000|
|SIP between 150,001 – 200,000||250,000|
- Auto-debit from user’s designated bank account will happen just 1 day prior to the date selected by user online, for each Mutual Fund scheme respectively. In case of bank/public holidays, it will happen a day before such holidays.
- User agrees that all transactions in user account are subject to the applicable laws in force, and subject to the regulations, guidelines, notifications, etc, issued by AMFI and SEBI as well as Rules, Bye-laws and Regulations/Operating Instructions of the concerned Exchange and/or Depository,
- ACMIIL will charge user such charges as are permissible under applicable laws and as per ACMIIL’s tariff plan in force.
- The user agrees, in his own interest, to register his mobile and e-mail id for receiving transaction related and other alerts from ACMIIL.
WARRANTIES GOVERNING THE USE OF ACMIIL’S APP/WEBSITE (herein after referred to as “APP/Website”).
- User acknowledges that ACMIIL does not warrant that user’s access to the APP/Website provided for the purpose and/or related services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the app or the server provided herein is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Access to and use of the APP/Website and the information provided therein is at user’s own risk and ACMIIL does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any computer that results from accessing, availing or downloading of any information from the APP/Website
- ACMIIL does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or any consequences resulting from the use of this APP/Website and/or service related to the said app, purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, and reliability or otherwise.
- User assumes total responsibility and risk for user’s use of this APP/Website and all related services.
- ACMIIL tracks user activities on the APP/Website including user trading/investment patterns to determine user credits/trading limits and for security/other concerns. User consents to such monitoring and agrees that it is not prejudicial to user privacy.
- The user agrees that the advice, if any, provided on this APP/Website is general advice only and any report generated/issued is only recommendatory in nature. This report/advice is based on information and assumptions provided by the user.
- The user agrees that where any products have been recommended, the user will obtain complete information independently about the said products and consider the said product’s suitability for the user before making any investment/investment decisions
- The user declares that all information provided by him/her to ACMIIL is true and correct.
- The user agrees to seek independent financial planning, legal, tax or other professional advice before investing or withdrawing.
- The User is aware that ACMIIL is an AMFI registered distributor of mutual funds and receives commissions from AMCs.
- The User agrees that ACMIIL has explicit authority to process and transmit any request made by him/her through the APP/Website, authenticated by the user’s login credentials.
- ACMIIL may modify these terms at any time by informing the User. The User’s continued use of the APP/Website will imply his/her acceptance of the changes.
- The transfer of funds for any purchase / switch of mutual funds units will be done by ACMIIL using an Electronic Payment Gateway facility.
- User bears the sole responsibility of using the Electronic Payment Gateway and the risks associated thereof. These risks would include but not be limited to timeouts, mistakes and errors including typographical errors and authentication failures, misuse of passwords or other internet frauds, and the User agrees to indemnify ACMIIL against any liability and responsibility for any claims, losses, damages or costs of any nature arising due to such risks.
- ACMIIL will forward the User’s Instructions to the AMC electronically through the payment gateway and the online platform provided by third-parties like BSE Limited (BSE) and/or the National Stock Exchange of India Limited, (NSE) and the AMC will process the transactions on the basis of such electronic instructions. AMCs are not obliged to accept the User’s application for subscription to units of their mutual fund schemes in part or in full.
- The User will not dispute and/or hold ACMIIL responsible for any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred because of delays, if any, for any reason whatsoever and/or non- processing of Instructions authenticated by the User’s Login Credentials due to non-availability or non-accessibility of the APP/Website.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai. In the event of a dispute, ACMIIL and the user would endeavour to resolve the matter amicably and in case such resolution does not take place, the dispute will be referred to arbitration by sole arbitrator in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, read along with the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015, and as in force at the relevant time. The language of arbitration shall be English and the venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai.
- User agrees that ACMIIL and/or its directors, officers, employees, associates, consultants or other representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or any other theory arising out of or relating in any way with the use of the APP/Website or in reliance of the information available on the APP/Website /related services.
In the course of using this website http://www.investmentz.com or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. and its affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature. Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers. Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. uses 256-bit encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the permitted level of encryption in India. When the information provided by the Customers is not transmitted through this encryption, the Customers' system (if configured accordingly) will display an appropriate message ensuring the best level of secrecy for the Customer's information. The Customer would be required to cooperate with Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. in order to ensure the security of the information, and it is recommended that the Customers necessarily choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, the Customers should use combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. The Customers should undertake not to disclose their password to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password such that a third party could access it.
Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- Protect and defend Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.' or its Affiliates' rights, interests or property;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or
- Act to protect the interests of Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd., its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
The Customers shall not disclose to any other person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the services through the website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. or its Affiliates to terminate the services, without prejudice to any damages, to which the customer may be entitled otherwise.
Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers. Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. may use and share the information provided by the Customers with its Affiliates and third parties for providing services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting the Customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents and contractors of Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. and their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. only for these purposes.
The Customer authorizes Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. liable for use or disclosure of this information.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT AND CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER BEFORE CONTINUING.
You are advised to read this entire disclaimer carefully before reading, accessing or making any other use of the information, document(s), report(s), and analysis on this website. By accessing the information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any modifications to them from time to time.
This disclaimer of use shall govern your use of this website www.investmentz.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) of Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Limited (ACMIIL) and all of ACMIIL's affiliates/associate company /group company's URLs and third party links providing part of/referred to in the website, along with any other specific documentation/agreement that you have signed or may sign with ACMIIL or its affiliates/associate company/group company. ACMIIL and its affiliates/group companies registered in India offer the services (concerning securities originating in India) and as such any information in respect of the services contained in the Website would be subject to and governed by Indian Laws.
The present website www.investmentz.com contains features of the services that ACMIIL and/or its affiliates/group companies offer/propose to offer in due course. The services, which are offered may vary from time to time and are at the sole discretion of Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Limited and/or its respective affiliates/group companies, subject to regulatory approvals.
Any information/offer to provide services contained in this website is not available for any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
Accordingly, all the related information on this website is not intended to be available to all jurisdictions. The service/products referred to in this website are only for the information of persons in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to offer such product/service. The persons residing in the such lawful jurisdictions where an offer to provide service/product can be made agree that they have referred to and complied with the laws of the respective jurisdictions as well as the Indian Laws in this respect, before undertaking any decisions (investment or otherwise) about securities originating in India.
These securities could be in the nature of equity shares, debentures (convertible or non convertible or partly convertible), mutual funds, fixed deposits, bonds, and insurance products or in any other form. These securities are issued as per the regulatory provisions of the concerned Indian Regulatory body such as Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), etc.
Non Resident Indians (NRI's) and Foreign Nationals accessing this web site and opting to transact thereon shall do so after due verification at their end of their eligibility to do so. ACMIIL and its group companies/affiliates as well as their directors/officers/employees do not undertake any responsibility for such pre-eligibility of qualification on part of Non-Resident Indians (NRI's) or Foreign Nationals to transact on this website.
The information contained in this Website is not an offer for sale, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, in the United States or to any U.S. Person (as defined below) of any securities originating in India and any offer for sale or buy securities originating in India, contained/referred to in this Website is not available to persons in the United States.
You have accessed the information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website on the basis that you have confirmed to ACMIIL its Affiliates and all its group companies that you are not resident in the United States nor a U.S. Person, as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), nor acting for the benefit or account of a U.S. Person.
You can view the Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") by clicking on the link given belowwww.sec.gov/rules/final/33-7505a.htm
The securities referred to in the information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website ("securities") have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or under any state or other securities laws.
The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person absent registration under the U.S. securities laws or unless exempt from registration under such laws.
This does not constitute, and should not be construed as, "general solicitation or general advertising" as defined under Regulation D of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 or "directed selling efforts" under Regulation S of the Securities Act.
You can view the Regulation D under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") by clicking on the link given belowwww.sec.gov/answers/rule506.htm
In the event that you are a Non Resident Indian (NRI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and are not residing in the U.S.A, you agree that you have referred to and complied with the applicable provisions of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and SEBI guidelines in this respect.
For detailed FAQs for investments in securities by NRIs or PIOs not residing in the U.S.A, please refer to the FAQs in this respect given on the Reserve Bank of India site under the url www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=52 You also agree that you have referred to and complied with the applicable local laws of the country in which you reside.
In the event that you are a Foreign Portfolio Investor (FPI), you agree and confirm that you have referred to and complied with the applicable provisions of the RBI and SEBI guidelines in this respect. The RBI FAQs in this matter are available on url www.rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=26 and the SEBI guidelines in this respect can be referred to in the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Foreign Portfolio Investors) Regulations, 2014 on url www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/attachdocs/1389083605384.pdf.
The access and/or use by you of our web site shall be deemed to be Unauthorised if the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer or referred to anywhere in the Website are not recognized and/or not capable of being enforced in the country and/or jurisdiction from where you have voluntarily or otherwise accessed and/or used the website in any manner. The use of the Website by persons resident in jurisdictions where and to whom it is unlawful to make offer of securities originating in India would also be deemed to be Unauthorised.
You have accessed the information, document (s), reports, analysis on this website on the basis that you have confirmed to ACMIIL, its affiliates and its group companies that you are resident in a jurisdiction in which investment in Indian Securities is permitted and you have complied with the provisions of such jurisdiction as well as applicable Indian laws.
Use of the Website is at the sole risk and responsibility of the user. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by ACMIIL, its affiliates/group companies and./or their directors/officers/employees to buy or sell any securities, futures/options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. ACMIIL, its affiliates/group companies and./or their directors/officers/employees may have positions/holdings in the securities referred to in the Websit
The advice (if any provided) on this Website may not be suitable for all persons. Persons accessing the Website must make their own investment decisions based on their investment objectives and risk bearing capacity.
ACMIIL its group/affiliate companies and their employees/officers/directors disclaim all and any guarantees, and/or undertakings and/or warranties, express or implied, contained in the Website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or technological error, negligent or otherwise or incidental or consequential loss of damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information of advice on the Website. The user accepts sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on the Website, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information contained in the Website is no substitute for personal financial advice and personal financial decisions.
You understand that Transactions between you and ACMIIL and/or its affiliates/group companies will be governed by the applicable prevailing laws in India. The disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the concerned Courts in India only and you hereby agree, consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
ACMIIL and/or its Affiliates or its group companies cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website or data being made available to you for any purpose.
ACMIIL, its group companies and affiliates make no representations about and do not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information, document (s), report (s), analysis and related graphics contained in the Website. All such information, products, services and related graphics are provided on as is basis without warranty of any kind.
Changes are made on as required basis to the information contained herein. Neither ACMIIL nor any of its Affiliates nor any of its group companies accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of alterations or changes which have taken place during the course of transmission and/or reproduction of the information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website in electronic format.
In no event shall ACMIIL, its group companies and affiliate companies be responsible and/or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use of performance of the Website, with the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services.
Neither ACMIIL nor its Affiliates nor its group companies are responsible for the partial or complete accuracy or completeness or validity of the information, document(s), reports(s), and analysis on this website. The information, document(s), reports(s), analysis on this website may not be updated since its original publication date and may, at times, not reflect the latest updates.
Neither ACMIIL nor its Affiliates nor its group companies nor their respective directors, officers and employees will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or disruption of this web site, or resulting from any act or omission of any other party involved in making this web site or the data contained herein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site or the materials contained herein.
Neither ACMIIL nor its Affiliates nor its group companies are soliciting any action based on this electronic transmission, and nothing herein constitutes an offer or an invitation to subscribe for or to purchase any of the securities described in the information, document(s), reports(s), and analysis on this website in electronic format and should not be construed as such.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
You shall use the Website in good faith and for the essential purpose for which the Website is intended. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You are not authorised to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition for your use of the Website, you guarantee ACMIIL, its group companies and affiliates that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. You are prohibited from using the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other person's use of the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. The linked Websites are not under the control of ACMIIL/its affiliates/group companies. Neither ACMIIL nor any of its affiliates nor any of its group companies are responsible for content in any of the linked websites, including without limitation, any further link contained in the Linked websites. Neither ACMIIL nor its affiliates nor any of its group companies is responsible and/or liable for any form of transmission received from any Linked Websites. ACMIIL is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACMIIL or any of ACMIIL's affiliates/group companies of such third party site.
Please be advised that to view information, document(s), reports(s), and analysis on this website, you must accept all the conditions of this disclaimer irrevocably and completely.
I hereby accept and confirm that,
I have read and understood the full above disclaimer.